Monday - Thursday
Ear, Nose & Throat Center of Conway and Hearing Aid Associates
2425 Dave Ward Drive. Suite 101, Conway, AR 72034
501.932.7600 Toll Free 800.304.5158
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
© Ear, Nose & Throat Center of Conway, All rights reserved
Access our Patient Portal here. The Portal allows you to fill out New Patient information, view your
records, and message our office. For log-in information, contact our office at 501-932-7600.
Additional New Patient Forms can be downloaded here for your convenience. You will need
Adobe Reader to open the file.
To save time, we recommend that all new patients complete the information in the portal, print and
complete the forms on this website, and bring them to their appointment.
• We accept most health insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid. However, you will need to confirm we
are providers for your specific plan. We will do our best to let you know if we are out-of-network for your plan.
• Copays are due at the time of the visit.
• Always bring your health insurance card. If we can not verify coverage at the time of your appointment, the visit
will be considered self-pay and payment will be expected at the time of the visit.
• Our doctors may perform tests or procedures during your visit in order to provide you with the best care for your
health. Depending on your insurance coverage, these may require additional payment or fall under your
• All patients under 18 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• We do not require referrals from you primary care physician. However, your insurance company may require
one. If this is the case, the referral needs to be received by the time of your visit or your appointment may be
• We want to keep you informed about your health, what we have found, and what we have recommended as
treatment. If you would like a printed summary of your visit with us, please notify our office staff or physicians. We
will provide this within 3 business days of your visit, if not at the end of your visit that day.
• Generally, you will need to arrive 1.5 hours prior to your scheduled start time. If you have any question about
where to go, please call our office.
• Because surgery times can change, we will typically call you 1-2 business days prior to your surgery to confirm
your time or give you an updated arrival time. If you have not heard from us the day prior to your surgery, we
strongly recommend that your contact our office.
• For adults and older children/teens, please DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING after midnight the night before
your surgery/procedure, or within 8 hours of your scheduled surgical time in the event that your surgery is to be
undertaken in the late morning or early afternoon.
• Children under 12 years of age may have water up until 4 hours before their scheduled surgery time. They may
have light food 6 hours prior to their surgery.
• Please refrain from taking Aspirin, “Goody’s Powder,” Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Plavix, or other
blood-thinning products for 7 days prior to surgery unless otherwise instructed by your doctor. Your doctor will
personally give you directions for discontinuing Coumadin prior to the surgery.
• Unless you are informed by us otherwise, you may take all of your regular daily medications (except anti-diabetes
oral medications) with a sip of water the morning of surgery. You may also brush your teeth and rinse your mouth
with water. Also, unless informed otherwise, you should not administer any subcutaneous insulin on the morning of
your surgery. In these cases, upon arrival to the hospital/surgery center, you should remind the check-in nurse that
your usual morning diabetes medicine and/or insulin has not yet been administered.